Carrier modules: functions, creation and configuration

28 Sep 2011, 02:52

Please note, this article is aimed at advanced developers (knowledge of hooks, the Carrier object...) and applies to PrestaShop 1.4 and later. On a basic level PrestaShop lets you create carriers and configure how shipping fees are calculated based on weight and price ranges that you can specify in the back office. [...]


10 key points for developing a newsletter optimised for all clients!

28 Sep 2011, 02:20

Around 80% of emails sent by advertisers reach their recipients’ inboxes… What about the remaining 20%? Why don’t they end up in the inbox? It is thought that an email’s content accounts for 25% of its deliverability. Therefore you should pay particular attention to content (text, pictures, etc.) as well as code (quality, conformity, size, etc.) to avoid your newsletter being classed as spam. [...]


The Wiki is dead, long live the Documentation Site!

28 Sep 2011, 02:07

As some of you may have already noticed, the wiki is no more. It recently bowed out to make way for the new PrestaShop Documentation Site...


Interview with Tomer: PrestaShop viewed from the USA

27 Sep 2011, 02:10

With almost 5,000 posts on the forum, let us introduce you Tomer, serial contributor and US moderator! Thanks a lot for accepting to answer our interview! [...]


5 tips for well-designed product sheets!

22 Sep 2011, 02:55

Your product sheets are the key selling tools of your website. That’s why it’s vital to understand how to design them. Follow the five tips below to boost your sales and your website’s conversion rate, thus helping to build customer loyalty. [...]


Become an e-merchandising pro in 6 lessons

16 Sep 2011, 06:39

At physical sales outlets, nothing is left to chance when it comes to the way products are displayed in the aisles. [...]


4 key pieces of advice for combining your online business and your physical businesses!

8 Sep 2011, 07:08

It’s a fact that all the large retail brands have an online site. [...]


Please Read: Security Procedure

24 Aug 2011, 11:46

Last night, the PrestaShop’s official website,, was hacked, resulting in the misappropriation of a script intended for transcribing news information in the Back Office of PrestaShop stores. The entire PrestaShop team dedicated ourselves to identifying and fixing this issue as quickly as possible. That fix has been completed. [...]


Tip of the Week: 3 Ways to Successful Flash Sales

18 Aug 2011, 06:25

Promotions are still one of the best ways to attract attention from potential customers. What is even better is that with flash sales you may give your clients a new reason to buy from you! This sort of sale is ideal for increasing turnover and must be prepared in advance in order to achieve real success. [...]


Viewing 9 items / 435 items

New theme released

SuperStore - Fashion, Furniture, Electronic Responsive Prestashop Theme

SuperStore - Fashion, Furniture, Electronic Responsive Prestashop Theme

Earning as much as you can with your online business in powerful support of SuperStore - Fashion, Furniture, Electronic Responsive Prestashop Theme. Innovative, simple but no less elegant are all what you can find with this theme.

Read more

Our services


PrestaShop Custom Development

We provide commerce website development service based on PrestaShop framework. Our experience team we will you get your project done with highest quality, saving cost and time.

Read more


PrestaShop Custom Design

Your project will be taken care by our creative and passion designers. Quality is guarantee to be same or higher our commercial themes.

Read more

PrestaShop Template Conversion

PrestaShop Theme Conversion

In charge by our theme development team with the strict and industry process, your design will be converted to PrestaShop themes with exactly pixel perfect. Quality tested by our experience testers, no more buggy worries.

Read more